The Adventures in Cardboard Residency
Adventures in Cardboard® will bring a sense of wonder and student-driven play to your school.
Our residency programs can take shape in a number of ways to fit a variety of needs. Consider how you’d like to schedule our visits. Once a week over multiple weeks or several days in a row? During school or after school?
Take a look at some of the adaptable programs below or talk to us about your own crazy awesome ideas. We love to collaborate.
- Build basic props and costumes.
- Play strategic live-action games.
- Explore fantasy role playing.
- Play a sustained, multi-day, live action game in a fantasy setting.
- Practice team strategy and communication skills.
- Assemble and customize prepared armor and costume pieces.
- Design and build original props.
- Design and build an inhabitable fantasy structure. (i.e. castle, village, ship, labyrinth, etc...)
- Set aside lots of time for free role-playing in the installation.
- Host a final event in the installation. (i.e. a grand tour, festival, or optionally learn safe sword tag and play a final game)
- This is typically one project with many groups contributing.